3170711 - User Authorizations Cannot Be Queried
Nov 25, 2023 4:20 pm
User authorizations cannot be returned as a query result in a query manager/wizard or SQL Server Query analyzer.
SAP Business One
- The user authorizations of SAP Business One are only accessible to superusers within the application.
- The superuser can print the data or export them to a file.
- The OPRM table stores authorization tree information as static values which are modified. Therefore, the data is not stored in the database, but hardcoded in the system.
- The data is highly confidential and therefore not exposed in the query manager/wizard or SQL Query analyzer.
- The OPRM table is not an actual database table. You can only see a reference to OPRM once you log on as a superuser and you open the Authorizations window (Administration → System Initialization → Authorizations → General Authorizations) with system information enabled (View → System Information).